Write for us
We are looking for Guest Writers
Do you have a passion for travel or know more about certain destinations than most people? Want to write about travel, budgeting, food places, Mosques, backpacking, and exotic places? Have a story idea for travel and tour? Then you’ve come to the right page.
We’re always looking for new articles and ideas. You don’t need to be a professional writer, just someone with a passion for writing who is willing to share it.
What kind of guest articles are we after?
- Posts on any destinations across the world that you have visited and wish to tell the world about
- Anything food related from across the world
- Reviews on destinations, restaurants and all things to do (including visiting mosques)
- Destination guides; short informative pieces meant to help people figure out where to go and what to do (for e.g. 48 Hours in London)
- Special interest guides to destinations (e.g. cycling, walking, photography, food, related etc)
- Religious travel (e.g. pilgrimage to Makkah and Madinah)
- Islamic Art, architecture and history
- Weird and wonderful holiday and backpacking adventures
- Lifestyle of the Muslim tourist
- News articles (short pieces that cover events affecting travels)
- Travel tips and trip ideas and itineraries
- Travel checklists, etiquette and supplications
- Airport guides and Essential Travel gear
- Lists and tips of collection of related things (e.g. 10 best places to have ice cream)
- Feel free to make a few creative suggestions!
What do you get out of contributing to The Muslim Tourist?
- You will be able to include 1 or 2 links back in the body of your article linking back to your website
- You will also be able to add 1 more link within the author biography section
- We will consider you for future opportunities.
Guidelines for Articles:
- You would be advising, guiding and writing for a majority MUSLIM AUDIENCE so please keep this in mind
- Must be written in very good English
- The content must be 100% unique and not have been posted anywhere else (we will find out)
- The article must be professional and have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes
- Must be between 500 words to 1000 words
- Please include at least 1 picture
- Typically we don’t promote more than 3 links per post
- All sources need to be attributed in the following manner: Source: Source Name, original post date (Original Article with Link if public)
- Make sure you try and be different and creative in your writing style and always offer something of VALUE to the audience who will be reading.
Still interested in submitting a guest article?
Then submit your article below with some information about you and we will be in touch! Inshallah, if it is WOW then we will notify you and publish it on the website.
Submit Your Article
* Indicates required field.